SMES are digitalising
By using digital systems in a targeted way, your company can, among other things, reduce costs, increase your turnover, but also raise the value of your company. SME Digitalising (‘MKB Digitaliseert’ in Dutch) supports entrepreneurs aiming to take the next step; for example, to digitalise your production, business processes or sales channels. The program consists of:
- Inspiration: sessions and workshops (Digital Days)
- Insight: digi-scan and consultancy services
- Implementation: link with suppliers, sector programmes and challenges.
DIGIWORK PLACE SME (‘DIGIWERKPLAATS MKB’)
Digiwerkplaats MKB is there for SMEs located in West Brabant with questions about online marketing and sales, automation, website, or data analysis. SME entrepreneurs can go there for free practical support and advice in the digital field.
Digiwerkplaats MKB works with MBO and HBO institutions from the region and therefore has various digital skills.
Get to know the possibilities and opportunities that data technology offers for your business. From the West-Brabant Data Economy project, 4 data coaches are deployed to look with entrepreneurs at the data that they consciously or unconsciously possess and how this can be better used for production, business processes and sales. The data coach makes a plan of action with the company and can link with expert companies; vouchers from the Province of Noord-Brabant are also available for this.
Digital Accelerator is a program that helps your company grow by using technology and data. Based on your growth ambitions, you will work together with other entrepreneurs under the guidance of experts.
- Learn how digitalization can contribute to your growth ambitions
- Work with experts to create a plan for your business
- Use the help of digital experts in the realization for six months
- Take on this challenge with a group of fellow entrepreneurs